Old January 23rd 04, 03:43 AM
Kereru

Default human pacifier- was fist sucking

"Nina" wrote in message

"Sue" wrote in message
"Sue" wrote
That's why lots of people use pacifiers because they have a sucky baby
and they don't want to be a human pacifier.

Nina wrote in message
I hate that term.IMO it signals a whole different mindset from mine.

think of yourself as a human pacifier, means you feel you are being in
place of a pacifier. I think I like the term "dummy" just because it
indicates,imo, the proper relationship. The pacifier is a dummy, a

fake
teat. THe pacifier is the substitute mom, not the mom a substitute
pacifier.

I was just using a term that I have heard used here often, sorry. I

meant
nothing by it. It wasn't something that I came up with on my own.

I know, i should have stated that I wasnt speaking of you, but just that
term in general. Sorry.!

I know what you mean. I live in New Zealand and we all call it a dummy here
(well everyone I know anyway). Because as you say it's a "dummy" nipple.

Judy