Old March 15th 06, 08:59 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default potty training

If Daddy, big brother or other boys are around, make sure they take him
when they go so he can see how it's done. I bribed my 3 yo with m&m's.
He got one every time he'd use the potty. He didn't want to #2 in the
potty, so I told him I'd give him 2 m&m's for that. An unexpected side
effect of this was that he learned his colors because every time he got
an m&m I would tell him the color, not really thinking about it, but I
was happily surprised when a few weeks later he started asking for a
red or blue one! Be sure not to give him very many at a time though
because these aren't very healthy! -But it works! (The sticker idea
worked for my daughter but not for my son.)