Old November 16th 04, 12:20 AM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote in message
Hi all that are aware of our situation. A turn of events hit our
household last
night when we picked up the mail. Seems after almost 11 months,
and two weeks

[snip]

It's seems possible to me that the paternal grandparents are not
materialistic and are petitioning with genuine intentions for the
sake
of the baby.

Your daughter does not seem fit to be a mother right now.

If you feel you are fit, perhaps you should try and adopt the baby.

Karen

That is not an option because it would require consent from the
father.

I would say it is better than 50/50 odds that primary custody will be
awarded to father at this point, and the mother will be required to
pay child support.

yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

I should have said 'ordered'.......they will order CS from the mom, but
doubtful they would enforce it.

Ok.... that I can agree with. Doesn't matter....... the daughter makes no
money...... I think there would be no support ordered. But really, it is
irrevelent. Do you see another situation where family court is going
to do bad things to a family? I sure do. Money is going to destroy
another childs life. Sad.

It is already being destroyed by a sick grandmother who only thinks of
herself. The father has a lot going for himself, the child currently
resides in a highly dysfunctional household with a mentaly unstable mother
and grandmother.

Trust Paul to get to the crux of the problem.

Christine