Old November 16th 04, 03:25 AM
Cele

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:51:09 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
. com...
"Tiffany" wrote in message
yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

How you doing by the way?

I think the system does make the mother pay child support, if she
works and earns money.

Karen

No, typically the CS system is sexist. Do some research if you like. Don't
assume just because it should be that way that it is. If a mother is told to
pay support, it is also typically lower then when the tables are turned.

Not here. Here we have a table. Across the top is the
province/territory of residence, and down the side is the income level
of the noncustodial parent. Embedded are figures at each level for
each number of kids up to, as I remember, four, and after that the
additional amount.

It's applied to determine the amount expected of a noncustodial
parent, regardless of gender. When it came in about ten years ago it
took a lot of unnecessary rubbish out of the courts.

Cele