Old November 16th 04, 12:38 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: what do you think?
From: 'Kate
Date: 11/15/2004 3:36 PM Eastern Standard Time
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:28:04 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

You suck! lol

Oh god.. I hope he does!

yeah but I've heard he sucks at sucking don't waist yer time, he'll leave ya
hanging, and god that sucks !
AS does our situation, which sucks that these two suckers had to take it off
topic in thier sucky sucked up way. Ya know whether or not I am metally ill
(which I am not) or my daughter is mentally ill , we love this baby with all
our hearts, Paul has disliked me from day one and I really don't care, I
expected him to be the asshole he is. Tomorrow we will fight the fight many
parents have fought, It is heart breaking to everyone , If my daughter losses
her baby because of her mental health, I will hurt for her as any mother would
for thier childs pain, Is it possible, yeah it is, it hurts, it hurts a lot,
and it sucks that Paul and Tiff suck and you are so hard up for it you lost
compassion. So if "What you think" about what is happening for us is you pray
to a god you don't believe in that Paul "sucks"
Well thanks for your advice Kate, but I'm sucked fine , he is all yours.

'K