Old October 18th 05, 02:49 PM
Anne Rogers

Default white spots, not plugged ducts

Thrush? It happened to me - if you try to get the spots off, does it
sting a bit?

no, not at all, I tried to get one of them off, thinking it was a plug and
it just bled slightly, but healed fast, with a spot in exactly the same
place! Would stinging be a sign of thrush? I had a slight shooting pain in
the same breast in a different spot yesterday, but it doesn't really fit the
standard description of thrush, as it was just in one spot that was feeling
full, it felt like a warning sign, I'm going to get engorged, feed the baby,
which I did and it hasn't come back.

Anne