Old July 26th 03, 05:30 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

In news:53%Ta.122771$GL4.32819@rwcrnsc53,
typed:

Lorain could really save herself some time if she standardized a template
for her posts. You see, it starts and continues the same, and has for so
very very long...................

*****Since you are relatively new perhaps you are not as aware as the rest
of us that insert any number of names here has been harassing me for
years now so of course I take offense that you would dignify him by talking
to him as if he had integrity.

@@SillySurfSpoiler: She will soon start posting about the private emails
that she is getting in support of this

***** If people hadn't welcomed him when he followed
me over here from insert any number of newsgroups herewhere he originated
his campaign of hate against me he wouldn't still be here, calling me
insert, no wait, this name was always a fav..looney lorain and mocking
insert any number of things, there are just so many possibilitiesday in and
day out.

*****He rarely talks about his children as clearly that is not his main
purpose here. Most of his posts are directed at me. I wasn't trying to
control you so chill out. If he called you names and made fun of you
all the time, I wouldn't talk to him like he was normal so I don't
understand it when you talk to him like nothing is wrong.

@@SillySurfSpoiler: There will soon be a brand new newbie that will come to
Looney's rescue. LOL,,,I had forgotten about Georgie, Tom. LOL

Have fun folks

Lisa

I don't see anywhere in my post I accuse you of attempting to control me.

know you CAN'T control me, so I would never insinuate such a thing. I was
merely pointing out I am free to speak to whomever I please. And from

what
I have read here, Paul has shown integrity in some posts, not in others.
But the same can be said of most people here. I am not here to make
friends, but to get support. I understand that means I may not always

like
what I hear. Getting a differing viewpoint from a father is going to be
helpful to me. To be honest, I don't care if you like it or not. I am
going to take advantage of the support here. That's what this group is
about. If I don't like what Paul or Tom, or any other guy here has to

say,
it's OK because I don't have to read it. If they start harrassing or
abusing me, I will killfile them. Same goes for anyone else here. I am

not
here to play petty games of "if you talk to him you must not like me" and
"if you talk to her, you are as bad as she is." Get over it. I surely
will.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.