Old September 29th 04, 08:38 PM
Joelle

Are there issues besides sex that you'd keep a kid's confidence about?

From their parents? That involved their health and safety? "Please pastor,
don't tell my Mom I copied my sermon report"...I 'd probably not tell. Unless
they made a habit of it..

That's making quite an assumption about the parent's response.

Well, see that's what kind of ****ing me off. There seems to be an assumption
that parents are the worst people to tell about what's going on in their kids
life. I don't believe that assumption . And I don't like the idea that other
people assume they know better than me what's good for my kids.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle