Old June 24th 04, 06:25 AM
Lil Nicky's Mom

Default 3 year birthday present ideas?

How about a nice wooden train set and a train table? Or if you have a big
backyard and planning to spend a considerable amount on the present, get him
a Little Tikes 8-in-1 climber. It would be nice to have your boy spend most
of his summer outside, that way, he won't be making a mess inside the house.
Just a suggestion.
Bessie

"Irene" wrote in message
om...
Ds will be turning 3 in a few weeks, and I have no idea what to get
him, not to mention giving ideas to relatives (who are starting to ask
- I don't suggest gifts to people who aren't asking!) It seems like
he has most things already, and since we've already been letting him
play with things with small pieces, I'm not sure what else gets to be
a new thing. He's got a tricycle (ok at it, but has a hard time on
the gentle slopes that are like hills to him). He's got a sandbox and
oodles of toys for it, bats & balls of all types, toy vehicles of all
types it seems, an easel and related art stuff, a toy kitchen, blocks.
Little People - lots of those. (Probably tons more things I'm
missing) He hates dressup.

What am I missing? Just about the only thing I can think of is a
taller basketball hoop. Or, more vehicles - but that's just more of
the same, as far as I'm concerned. Or books & videos.

Any ideas?

Irene