Old June 24th 04, 11:01 AM
Nan

Default 3 year birthday present ideas?

On 23 Jun 2004 22:00:36 -0700, (Irene) snuck out
of the ether to utter:

What am I missing? Just about the only thing I can think of is a
taller basketball hoop. Or, more vehicles - but that's just more of
the same, as far as I'm concerned. Or books & videos.

Any ideas?

A water sprinkler to run in outside?
When my dd turned 3 we bought her a My First LeapPad.
Brilliant toy, as you can add the books for gifts at christmas and
other birthdays.
Does he play on your computer? I'm thinking toddler or preschool
software activities might be good.

Nan
--
"when the sun goes down we'll be groovin'
when the sun goes down we'll be feelin' alright,