Old June 24th 04, 03:23 PM
Irene

Default 3 year birthday present ideas?

Nan wrote in message . ..
On 23 Jun 2004 22:00:36 -0700, (Irene) snuck out
of the ether to utter:

What am I missing? Just about the only thing I can think of is a
taller basketball hoop. Or, more vehicles - but that's just more of
the same, as far as I'm concerned. Or books & videos.

Any ideas?

A water sprinkler to run in outside?

It's been so cold, I've forgotten about these sorts of things!
Thanks!

When my dd turned 3 we bought her a My First LeapPad.
Brilliant toy, as you can add the books for gifts at christmas and
other birthdays.

That's a possibility. He sometimes plays with one at daycare, though
he doesn't quite do it right yet.

Does he play on your computer? I'm thinking toddler or preschool
software activities might be good.

Another good idea. I keep forgetting - dh really wanted to get him
his own computer to bang on, though again, that is out for budget
reasons. :-(

Thanks.

Irene