Old July 2nd 03, 11:46 PM
MarjiG

Default My son's first birthday 7-7-

In article , Penny Gaines
writes:

I remember my second birthday. My dad and I took a bus to go and collect
our new car. It might not sound very exciting to an adult, but it must
have been to a 2yo, otherwise I wouldn't still remember it.

My older daughter remembers her 2nd birthday. It was a "Lion King" theme, they
made lion masks, and played musical toys. (Small toys in paper bags in a
circle, march around the circle until the music stops, see what's in the
closest bag)

By her 3rd birthday she was planning her own games. (And I was hiring her
pre-teen cousins to come help at the parties.)

-Marjorie