Old June 12th 04, 11:01 PM
Naomi Pardue

Default Why does this bother me? (re - breastfeeding)

The school I went to had a
no hats rule that was only for Sports caps and winter hats worn all day in
the hallways and classes

When I was in high school (and junior high) my schools had no dress code at
all. (THough my MOTHER had a dress code for us!). I personally found it quite
embarrassing and distracting to be going to class where many of my fellow
students were virtually naked. (Hot pants, tube tops, halter tops (backless and
tummy-less), and so on. I think the code at Shaina's school is pretty
reasonable all told.

Naomi
CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator

reply.)