Old October 28th 06, 10:01 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Jeff

Default The next generation...

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Someone I met on the misc.kids newsgroup back in the early 90s reports
that her daughter, who recently married, is now pregnant. I don't know
what I feel is more ancient, me or the internet!

light-hearted manner, in jest even

The internet is newer than ever, with new features every day. It is
thriving. It can play music and videos videos, do word processing and
spreadsheets, keep up with the news, etc. You couldn't do that nearly as
well in the 90s as you can today on the inernet.

I hope you, as an adult, on the other hand, don't grow any new features.
They are rarely wanted. (If the features you want to grow are kids, I do
wish you as many of these new features as you want.)

Neither you nor the internet are ancient. However, in a comparison, the
internet would have to be declared less ancient.

Jeff

Note: no end to light-hearted manner. Life's too short.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/