Old December 9th 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

Default Teenagers faced with spankings

On 9 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote
Hey, despite my education in the field and 50 years of examining this
and my experience throughout that time, much of it professional as well
as personal, I would not offer such a blanket statement as that.

Can we see your resume' since you put yourself forth as an expert?

He is also an "published" researcher

Whoops! Lie. Never said that. I simply said I was published.

So you never claimed that you are a researcher? ;-)

and yet unable to read a simple
chart! ;-)

Show your proof.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...84d67c ce3614