Old July 6th 03, 02:54 PM
Pastor Dave

Default Moral Dillemas

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:54:47 GMT,
(David Barr) wrote:

Meldon Fens wrote:

Is it appropriate in our society to raise our children in a way that
conditions them to be moral?

If so, what then is the likely result of that child when faced in
competition with another who is not moral (or less moral)?

Define "moral." Likewise "less moral."

Ahhh, subjective morality. That is a self defeating
argument.

Pastor Dave Raymond

--

In the beginning, God created...

The fact is, if you can't believe the beginning,
you can't believe the end and shouldn't claim to.
To disbelieve the beginning, is to doubt many things
that Jesus said. After all, He made it clear that
He believed it. If you believe in the Trinity, how
can you believe that God wouldn't know how it all
started? If you can't believe the beginning, then
get off the pulpit.

Atheism is folly, and atheists are the greatest
fools in nature; for they see there is a world
that could not make itself, and yet they will not
own there is a God that made it. - Matthew Henry