Old May 25th 04, 01:53 AM
Daye

Default Sick of the horror stories!

On 24 May 2004 17:48:39 -0700, (Elric) wrote:

Anyone been there/currently there now with this one? I'd be interested
to hear what you all have to say.

Well, my first pregnancy and birth would be a "horror" story. If the
woman is a first time mother, I never, ever tell her my story. I had
severe pre-eclampsia, so I do tell them to be aware of the warning
signs, but I leave it at that.

When people used to tell me horror stories, I would either just let
them talk while I tuned them out or I would politely, but quickly
change the subject or if I was in a bad mood, tell them that I didn't
want to hear that right now.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold