Old August 18th 04, 01:48 AM
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:43:19 -0400, "Jeff"
wrote:

"john" wrote in message

http://www.life.com/Life/essay/gulfwar/gulf01.html

Very sad that these kids have these problems.

Yet, it is not evidence that these kids' problems were caused by "gulf

war
syndrome."

LOL ... that's the mantra of never board certified, never residency
completed in pediatrics ... J P Utz ...

Of course ... it's his same mantra about hundreds and hundreds and
hundeds of thousands of women harmed by breast implants ...

He is deaf, dumb, and blind to any evidence that does not support his
Handlers ... The Quack Vac Machine.

Actually, I see and hear very well. What I am able to do is to come to *my*
own conclusions about these things. For example, I have come to the
conclusion that just because these kids have horrible problems, that does
not mean that the Gulf War Syndrome caused the problems (nor does it mean
that the Gulf War Syndrome did not cause them). I guess you are confusing
being able to come to my own conclusions which differ from yours with not
seeing or hearing. I see right through you.

If you are able to provide any evidence that Gulf War Syndrome did cause
these horrible problems, I would definitely like to see it.

I thank God now knowing that the Pediatrics Board never gave you their
blessing and no children will ever have to be harmed by you as an MD
... only those who listen to your Advertisements for the Vac Sellers

What advertisements? I speak only from myself. I get no money at all from
any drug company.

Jeff