Old June 29th 05, 08:20 PM

animzmirot wrote:

It isn't size or style, it's FEEL. She only wants to wear yoga clothes, and
she only liked particular brands that feel comfortable for her. She's a tad
sensitive about clothing, just like her dear old mum. She doesn't like heavy
t-shirts, only the really really light ones, and she won't wear any pants
that have ties, buttons, or aren't very stretchy. She's discovered clothing
that she likes, that are comfy and stylish, and feel good on her. I don't
feel that this is a bad thing, per se, but the clothing she likes are
expensive and I'm looking for knockoffs.

I just bought three t-shirts at Target which were very light, so I'm
not sure that excluding Target on this basis makes sense. Has she
actually checked out the other stores, or is she excluding them out of
hand?

Beth