Old October 17th 07, 01:45 PM posted to misc.kids
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Naughty mom (or dad) behavior

Claire wrote:
Time for true confessions here - name a time when you did something
that is not on the list of Best Practices as a parent.

Here's one of mine - drinking a Bud out of a paper bag in the parking
lot during my daughter's trombone lesson. It was just one of those
days, and it did taste so very good.

Warm Regards,

Claire

I once yelled "No!" at my child in the store because he kept asking for a toy
that I told him he could not have. It was so loud that I scared myself.
Another time a bully was picking on my child, and I told him to haul off an
knock the **** out of the bully next time he pushed him. It got my kid
suspended, but he no longer has a bully problem.