Old October 18th 07, 04:28 PM posted to misc.kids
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Naughty mom (or dad) behavior

Banty wrote:
that I told him he could not have. It was so loud that I scared myself.
Another time a bully was picking on my child, and I told him to haul off an

[quoted text clipped - 33 lines]
stand there and tell you you are wrong for letting your kid defend himself,
that's on you.

'On me' exactly how? Not to be a tough guy (or tough chickie)?? Where would
being a tough chick get me?? Other than to be a really bad example to my boy as
to how to handle things, and a fact of my having threatened a person with
physical harm should things ever get to the point of someone going to the law?

So WHAT if some crazy hag comes yelling at me stupidly?? If necessary, I can
call the law to help evict her from my property. I needn't lift a finger - her
standing there being a crazy person for all to see is plenty enough
entertainment. Sticks and stones. All I need to do is firmly tell her we won't
put up with it.

In case you missed my message, what's 'on you' is that clearly you're inclined
to threaten and bully yourself, which tells me something about how most likely
*your* apples haven't fallen far from the tree.

Banty

What ever you say, but you weren't there. That whore came to my house, and
thought she was going to intimidate me like she does the other parents. I
don't think so.
You don't know, so I will excuse your ignorance on this matter.
This is what it is right he
This woman has no control of her fat-assed bully of a son. I am not the only
parent that has complained about this kid. I had made several attempts to
call this woman and resolve the situation in a civil manner. When I was able
to get her on the phone, she was just nasty, and called me names, threatened
me, and also said "It's not my problem you didn't teach your kid how to
defend hisself! Don't call me again!"
And I didn't, but I did tell my son to knock the hell out of him, and he did.
Only then did that bitch come to my house, in an attempt to intimidate me.
She just wasn't expecting me to be ready to stand off with her.
So, unless you know this woman, you have no idea.
My son =8years 4ft 65lbs
Bully= 12 close to 5ft 130lbs

So, say what you want to say, I don't care. I do know that Brendon is going
to keep his hands to himself, and his mom is not going to come to my house
again unless she comes correct. Deal with it!