Old October 19th 07, 12:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Get your child support court order enforced

On Oct 19, 6:36 am, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:

SPEW DELETED.

You know, instead of calling people who actually BELONG in this group
names, why don't you arrange for a debate about child support and the
law in Maryland and I'll drive across the Potomac and slap you around
a bit and show the general public just how stupid you really are?

Why not put some of that male hormone running through you and causing
you to call our group members names into action - instead of the ad
hominem attacks democrats typically used when they can't prevail on
the issues?