Old May 5th 04, 07:40 PM
biotechboy

Default Emotional Instability?

I have a question that I hope one of you may be able to answer. My
wife is approx 2.5 to 3 mos. pregnant. In early January she
miscarried. Since learning of this new pregnancy she has become an
absolute terror to live with. She's making accusations of me that are
completely untrue. She is finding the most mediocre things to get
angry about and then blowing them up into a full scale screaming match
that lasts for days. Yesterday she started throwing things at me until
I finally just had to leave the house and go to a movie. I've been
sleeping on the couch for a week and, frankly, I'm tired of it. I try
to be as understanding as I can, it's just so damn difficult dealing
with the irrationality of this. Does anyone have any advice? Please
post here, my email is fake. Thanks in advance....