Old June 27th 03, 12:28 PM
turtledove

Default new here!!

"Kristen313" wrote in message
I might be way off base here, but I've just got this suspicion that
you're new to Usenet? If so, really think about what I'm suggesting.

I will definitely think about what you are saying. I am not new to

Usenet.
I've been very involved in 2 other groups for years due to a chronic

medical
illness.
No, I definitely don't think you can't find support here.

If the truth were to be known, I'm sure everyone would be happy for me to

go
away, which is most likely what will happen. Paul will be very happy, I'm
sure.

I, for one, would just be happy if you would contribute. Please, stay!
Heaven knows I got slammed my first time here...and now almost four years
later, I maintain the FAQ and wouldn't trade this place for the world. I
love these guys. Hell, I got remarried and STILL couldn't let this place
go.

How about this: I'll quit getting so damn frustrated at what you say.
Okay? Promise.

Now, why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Hi, I'm *brianne, and I've been remarried for 2 years. I have a beautiful
(almost nine) DS who I have residential custody of. My ex is not really
involved in his life, however, my current husband loves him as if he were
his own. In fact, he says now he has somebody his own age to play with.
So, a lot of times you'll hear me say I have two kids. That's why.

*b