Old March 31st 05, 01:01 AM
bookers

"Shelley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today is my due date, finally. It sure has seemed like a long time
coming. I think I've been pregnant for ever That being said, I now
kind of hope I don't go into labour for a few days so that I can get
over this stupid cold a bit and feel better before having this baby.

How about you Rivka, are you still hanging in there. You're not far
behind me. Getting close.

Shelley
mom to Jacob (3 yo)
edd mar 30/05
------------------

Hi Shelley

I am due on 18th April 2005 and I have a cold at the moment and I just got
"a show" 5 days ago and have been getting crampy feelings off and on so I am
hoping I wait a bit aswell I dont want to go into labour with a cold, would
rather get over the cold and a few days later once my energy has come back
then I would like to go into labour.

Good luck with everything and I have found that filling the basin in the
bathroom with hot water and putting a few spoons of vicks into the water and
putting a towle over my head and inhaling the hot vicks water has helped me
to sleep easier and clears your nose amazingly well.

Regards
Chanelle
EDD Apr 18