Old April 12th 04, 10:45 PM
just me

Default Homework over spring break (long)

"beeswing" wrote in message
that since we won't have this teacher in the future. If you were in my

shoes,
would you push it, anyway?

Yes, if I had the energy and time I would push it. You said that this is a
known pattern with this teacher. It is time administration knew the pattern
and addressed it with her for the children coming behind yours. Someone
raised a good point, upthread, about school breaks being designed to give
kids a break from school, not spending it doing major projects. This
teacher needs to change her pattern and allow kids to have that break and
the parents of the incoming students don't need rude awakenings when she
assigns things during their vacation, stressing everyone out.

Just my two cents.

-Aula