Old April 13th 04, 01:47 AM
beeswing

Default Homework over spring break (long)

My husband caught our daughter's teacher on the phone this morning just as The
Kid was about to hand her my note. Apparently the teacher had had no
expectation of The Kid turning her report on time, given the fact that we were
going to be out of the country, but she'd never said as much. I don't know
whether to be relieved or angry. While it was good for our daughter to have the
push to get the work done reasonably promptly, the stress the false deadline
had on all of us really wasn't necessary.

And I want my vacation back.

beeswing

beeswing