Old August 28th 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Bob Whiteside

Default Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Gini" wrote in message news:clqIg.129$8Q6.76@trndny01...

"Werebat" wrote
Hyerdahl wrote:

I prefer fact to fiction.

But you have to look at the WHOLE truth, Hyerdahl.

==
Hyerdahl has mistaken common knowledge for fact--Kinda like Columbus
discovered
America. It happens to those who prefer not to engage in independent
inquiry. College freshmen
are like that. They come in with all manner of misconception. The first
thing they should be taught
is to forget everything they learned in high school.

Good thought, Gini. I once worked with a femwit who asked me and another
man over drinks if we had ever been discriminated against. He said never.
I gave her a long list based on my family court experiences. She actually
gave me favorable brownie points for understanding I had experienced
discrimination. ;-)