Old January 23rd 07, 10:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
jill999999

Default Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

Clinton wrote:
David Wright wrote:
In article .com,
jill999999 wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
David Wright wrote:
In article .com,
jill999999 wrote:
jill999999 wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
jill999999 wrote:

Another reason amalgam fillings fracture teeth is that as they age
thecrystal structure brea ks down ,causing an increase in volume
despite a decrease in weight from the huge amt of hg vaporizing off.
Care to document that?
I have lots of fractured teeth. None of my teeth without fillings are
fractured.Almost everyone with amalgam has fractured teeth.

I have amalgam fillings and no fractured teeth.

By the way ,Igot well over 650 on the math SAT. I scored in the top one
% of the population.

Whoopee. I got an 800.

Of my 720 classmates, 91 got an 800. The lowest score was just under 700
If you took the SAT before 1995,less than one percent got 700 in math
.Less than one percent got a perfect 1600 so you are lying again.

Nobody mentioned a perfect 1600. Are you living in the same reality
as the rest of the readership?

ARe you? For reference the claimed average Math SAT scores of the
quackwatch team is now higher than that of the Freshman class of
MIT (on the old SAT) and way above the incoming class of Harvard.
The SATs of quackwatch are irrelevant. How much are they being paid for their unobjective opinions?

How could anyone with double 400s on the SAT not see that amalgam
exposes one to toxic levels of hg since people with many fillings lose
more than 150 microgms/day in urine and feces whereas people with no
amalgam fillings ,who never had any, lose 2-10 microgms/day.These
amounts don't include hg that is stored in the brain and other organs
or hg lost in sweat.10 microgms/day from all sources is a toxic
level.Do the quackwatch people believe that people with amalgam
fillings eat more fish or break more thermometers that people with no
fillings.
Statistically, the distribution claimed could occur in a magnet type
school if everyone in the school was in the top 1% of the population.
But what relevance would that have to most schools where an 800 would
occur far less than 1 in 100 which would roughly correspond to 700,