Old August 20th 03, 11:43 PM
Doan

Default Study: Parents may underestimate spanking force

On 20 Aug 2003, Fred Brown wrote:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. This is just
Daniel Wolpert's opinion since the "study" did not involve
actually measuring the force parents use when spanking.
Wolpert simply extropolated data from another experiment
and incorrectly applied it to reach a conclusion about spanking.
Just more worthless data that "proves" absolutely nothing.

Typical of Chris Dugan and the "cohort"! ;-) Anything to make that
square peg to fit into the pin-hole, I guess :-) I still remembered
Chris claiming the mothers in Straus et al (1997) are not teenage
mothers. Let's see, mothers ages 21-28 having children 6-9 years of
ages. And he said he "teaches math at the college level"!!!

Doan