Old August 24th 03, 04:29 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Study: Parents may underestimate spanking force

Doan wrote:

On 22 Aug 2003, Fred Brown wrote:

Doan wrote in message

On 21 Aug 2003, Fred Brown wrote:

Doan wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. This is just
Daniel Wolpert's opinion since the "study" did not involve
actually measuring the force parents use when spanking.
Wolpert simply extropolated data from another experiment
and incorrectly applied it to reach a conclusion about spanking.
Just more worthless data that "proves" absolutely nothing.
--------------------
I think we should line up his ass and yours and beat on them
awhile, just for fun.
Steve

LOL! Steve at his best! ;-)

Doan

Was that an oxymoron? G

Nope! With Steve, he is just a MORON, period. :-)

Doan

Hehe, the last time I ran into him he was doing his "all power
to the workers" routine where brain surgeons and ditch diggers
should get equal pay.

Yup! That's him and his "utopia"! ;-) From each, according to his
ability; to each, according to his "needs". Workers of the world, unite!
To do what? To kill off all the "bourgoise", of course! ;-) Stalin, Mao
and Polpot all followed this dream.

Doan

No they didn't, you ****ing liar!
Steve