Old October 8th 04, 02:44 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:T4k9d.18642$j24.9220@clgrps12...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:nch9d.25088$MV5.6218@clgrps13...

"mapatchie" wrote in message
Hi my name is Beth...
I am a 33 year old single mom of one wonderful 6 year old boy.
We just purchased our new home in Colorado.
I just took up jogging and love to hike with my dogs.
I havent really moved on from my failed relationship with my son's
father.
Who is still very much involved in our life.
I have not dated in years
I joined this newsgroup to hopefully get some wisdom in my life

about
how
move on since that is what I am dying to do!

looking forward to reading and talking with you all.

Beth

Welcome to the group from Alberta, Canada. I think a part of moving

on
is
just forcing yourself to even when it's painful. What makes it
difficult
though is the fact your ex is still a large part of your life, which

is
wonderful for your son, but harder for you. My advice would be to
utilize
your free time when your ex has your son and just get out there. I
joined
dating site online, not so much because I think I'm going to meet the
one,
but because it gives me the opportunity to get back in the game.

What? You weren't getting enough flirting practice here????? :-)

What?! Yeah watching you and Tiff flirt maybe! lol [/end jealously]

Christine

Again, I am just sitting back, minding my own business when I see someone
talking about me.

Hey Paul, wanna flirt?

Anytime dear......you first LOL

:-q