Old October 15th 04, 08:33 PM
Daye

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:04:39 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

According to TIM McCULLOUGH, DC, my action "hurts [the chiropractic]
profession." See below.

Hey Todd,

I don't think you are hurting anyone. I am glad that you have a
mission and that you are not afraid to keep speaking out so that
people will hear your message.

Since I have taken you off killfile, I noticed that you actually post
to mkp, and that you have a great sense of humor. I am still a little
shocked by that. I was one of the people who defended you as not
being a troll, and I didn't realize that you posted as well.

My thought on Tim above is that some people see the benefit of
chiropratics and some don't. I know that they help people. Keep
fighting the good fight!

Just one request: For those of us with a short attention span, you
think you could do a shorter version every now and again? Thanks!

--
Daye