Old October 16th 04, 06:48 AM
Todd Gastaldo

CHIROCENTRICITY (ALSO: DAYE WANTS "MINI ME" POSTS - LOL!)

See below...

"Daye" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:04:39 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

According to TIM McCULLOUGH, DC, my action "hurts [the chiropractic]
profession." See below.

Hey Todd,

I don't think you are hurting anyone. I am glad that you have a
mission and that you are not afraid to keep speaking out so that
people will hear your message.

Thanks Daye.

Since I have taken you off killfile, I noticed that you actually post
to mkp, and that you have a great sense of humor.

Thanks for saying I have a great sense of humor - but hey - I only have one
joke - the shortest joke - and that's IT. : )

Here it is again for readers who might have missed it:

THE SHORTEST JOKE: Two duck hunters and their dogs aren't having any luck.
One duck hunter says to the other: "Maybe we aren't throwing the dogs high
enough..."

(I know, I know, it gets old the second time. : )

I am still a little
shocked by that.

LOL - Your shock is quite understandable - sometimes my "good humored
inflexibility" regarding OBs closing birth canals was too serious - but
really - I tried - and try - to make it good humored...

I was one of the people who defended you as not
being a troll, and I didn't realize that you posted as well.

I remember you speaking up, Daye - thanks.

I am posting more fun stuff now. I really meant it when I said recently
that it is finally dawning on me that the world doesn't work like I thought
it did and I likely won't see MDs stop closing birth canals, etc. in my
lifetime.

It feels good to let go of that...though I am bound to have recurrences of
the same thought - as I did in response to Tim...

My thought on Tim above is that some people see the benefit of
chiropratics and some don't. I know that they help people.

You are probably referring to spinal adjusting. I agree that spinal
adjusting helps people - but there is no scientific proof yet that vertebral
subluxations exist and cause disease and stop causing disease when adjusted.

For the Founder of chiropractic, adjusting minds (education) was
chiropractic. Everyone is a chiropractor in this sense. Everyone helps
people via non-spinal adjusting. Sometimes our non-spinal (educational)
adjustments are in error and if we are fortunate people will take the time
to help us adjust ourselves.

I know, I know - non-spinal subluxations - the ultimate in chirocentricity -
but hey - I'm a chiro at heart - always will be.

Keep
fighting the good fight!

Thanks Daye.

Just one request: For those of us with a short attention span, you
think you could do a shorter version every now and again? Thanks!

Oh - so you want "Mini Me" posts sometimes! LOL!

I will try.

Thanks for writing, Daye.

Todd

--