Old June 15th 07, 06:36 PM posted to misc.kids
toto

Default jumperoo?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:02:41 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

I would tell my mom that she's well within the 'normal' range. Not all
babies get up and walk at 9 or 10 months.

In fact, most don't walk this early.

"On average a child will begin walking at age of 12 or 14 months but
considerable differences are likely. Some children begin walking much
earlier and some as late as 21 months."

My ds, btw, walked at 13 months, but he had been pulling up and
cruising for some time. He just didn't let go until he was ready.
And, once he walked, he was off and running and there was no holding
him back.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits