Old November 29th 07, 07:54 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

Default My kid hates going to school!

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:55:36 GMT, toto wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:16:41 GMT, toypup wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:18:21 -0800 (PST), Beliavsky wrote:

On Nov 28, 8:59 am, "Citcom" wrote:

I have lurked on some homeschooling forums and noticed that
homeschoolers tend to have lots of kids. The median seems to be 3. I
don't think kids need to interact primarily with kids within one year
of their age -- siblings a few years apart can serve just as well. I'm
not intending to homeschool, but with kids of age 1, 2.5, and 4.5, I
would not worry about "peer groups" if I did.

I think the dynamics between siblings is much different from that with
other kids. It does help when kids have siblings, but it's just not the
same.

Homeschoolers do NOT only socialize with their siblings.

I never said that was the case. I was replying to the statement "I'm not