Old March 4th 04, 09:07 PM
toypup

Default Weird reaction to Goldfish

"Jo" wrote in message
om...
My two-year-old son's daycare teachers told me a couple of weeks ago
that he was fine in the morning, and then suddenly after the
mid-morning snack started behaving "crazy"--running, not listening,
really hyper. Since the teacher said that it happened right after the
snack, I asked what they ate. She mentioned several things he eats
regularly and Goldfish snacks.

Today, the teachers said the same thing happened, and... they had
Goldfish for snack again. Now, I know that my son does not have
allergies to peanuts or anything like that, but it seems that an
ingredient in Goldfish makes him really wild.

Has anyone heard of such a thing?

No. Give him some at home and see what happens for yourself.