Old March 30th 05, 05:19 PM
Rivka W

"Shelley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today is my due date, finally. It sure has seemed like a long
time coming. I think I've been pregnant for ever That being
said, I now kind of hope I don't go into labour for a few days
so that I can get over this stupid cold a bit and feel better before
having this baby.

May the cold pass quickly, and may you go into labor at exactly the
right time for you!

How about you Rivka, are you still hanging in there. You're not
far behind me. Getting close.

The symptoms that got me so excited last weekend - the menstrual-like
cramps and the bloody show - have completely stopped. That makes me
kind of nervous. I'm going to the midwife this evening - at least
she'll be able to tell me if anything is wrong, or if things are still
looking good.

In the meantime, I'm trying to shift my expectations from "I could go
into labor any minute!!!!" to "I could be pregnant for some time
yet" - for my mental health's sake.

Good luck to you, Shelley!

Rivka
Li'l Critter due 4/3/05