Old October 29th 08, 02:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default another expecting the unexpected

I hang out at http://www.mothering.com/discussions mostly now.

I'd thought about going there, but I was a bit anxious as I thought
taking any medications at all might be frowned upon, it's there that I
find articles about cutting out caffeine for example! (For me, with
narcolepsy, some caffeine is pretty much essential if I'm not taking
other meds). Given I'd also have a c-section for not very clear reasons,
though they are medical I'd not really wanted to get involved somewhere
I might get shot down.

On the other hand I find great articles there and I'm into things like
baby wearing and some kind of cosleeping, so I might fit!

Cheers
Anne