Old December 30th 03, 10:18 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Tri-phasic BBT and negative HPT

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:50:30 -0800, Elle wrote:

Ilse Witch wrote in message
It was quite a blast (in the negative sense) to learn that a tri-phasic
BBT doesn't imply pregnancy.

What a disappointment Ilse. In my many many readings of TCOYF I
interpreted the triphasic to be only a strong *indication* of possible
pregnancy and then definite of course if the high temps span 18 days.

Thanks Elle. Yes, when reading back that is what it says, but it could be
interpreted either way. And being an optimist...

It is so annoying that just when you think you know what 'typical' is
for your cycle something new and weird happens. It always makes me doubt
the reliability of my cycles/my body, and I think suffering a loss
compounds those doubts.

True enough. But I do start to develop a sort of gut feeling about what is
going on. I think my body is actually more reliable than I give it credit
for, it's the thermometer that I sometimes seriously doubt...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (17m)