Old July 23rd 04, 04:36 PM
Em

Default Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridationfinally?

"Wendy" wrote in message
So Todd, are you saying that when my pediatrician recommended "Nursery
Water" which is fluoridated, to mix formula with, she was actually
trying to "kill" or "abuse" my child? And if this is so, why are you

the
only one who knows about it? Honestly, I have never heard that

fluoride
is bad. She recommended it to protect his teeth.

While I don't purport to know why Todd has decided to switch his focus
to fluoride, there is a lot of information available recently that
fluoride can be very damaging (particularly ingested fluoride--vs. a
topical application). There is information available from conventional
and unconventional sources.

I am far from an expert about fluoride and don't have a strong opinion
about it, I just wanted to let you know that it isn't only Todd that
feels that way and that, yes, many would consider your doctor's advice
to be inappropriate. Even the AAP only recommends fluoride
supplementation if the water supply is very low in fluoride and they do
not recommend fluoride supplements at *all* for a baby under 6 months
old.

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 10 months old