Old July 24th 04, 02:31 AM
Wendy

Default Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridationfinally?

I actually have no position pro or con about fluoride whatsoever. The
reason fluoridated water was recommended is we were using bottled
drinking water and she said water with fluoride would be better for his
teeth. I have noticed that Todd makes a lot of really inflammatory
statements regarding many issues, mainly so we will all read his posts,
I imagine. Not all are without value, by the way. I just find it hard to
believe that all OBs are evil psychos that are either forcing women's
birth canals shut or wrenching on their baby's spines.

Wendy