Old July 24th 04, 03:49 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Irish Infant Formula Fluoride Funny (sordidly funny)

"Wendy" wrote in message
I actually have no position pro or con about fluoride whatsoever. The
reason fluoridated water was recommended is we were using bottled
drinking water and she said water with fluoride would be better for his
teeth.

##### Wendy, I hope you'll consider reading The Fluoride Deception by
Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories 2004]

See Dr. Strangelove and fluoridation
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2670

##### IRISH INFANT FORMULA FLUORIDE FUNNY (sordidly funny)

##### Michael Connett writes at www.fluoridealert.org:

When Ireland's Minister of Health convened "The Fluoridation Forum" to
review Ireland's mandatory fluoridation policy, the Forum asked the Food and
Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) to conduct a risk assessment on fluoride.
In the FSAI's initial risk assessment, they concluded:

"The scientific committee agrees that the precautionary principle should
apply and recommends that infant formula should not be reconstituted with
fluoridated tap water."

The FSAI's Scientific Committee voted unanimously (with 9 out of 15
committee members present) to adopt this recommendation at its October 3,
2001 meeting. Soon thereafter, on October 18, 2001, the FSAI's Wayne
Anderson presented the FSAI's conclusions to the Minister's Fluoridation
Forum.

However, in the week following Anderson's presentation to the Forum, some of
the 6 FSAI's Committee members who were not present at the October 3rd vote,
began calling for a retraction and re-examination of the report's
conclusions.

Thus, despite the fact that the Committee vote adopting the report was
unanimous, the FSAI retracted the report, stating that there were "some
errors and that it didn't necessarily take account of all of the science
that was there."

However, another potential reason why the FSAI may have retracted the
report, became quite evident at a July 10, 2003 parliamentary hearing in
Dublin.

At the hearing, it was revealed that Ireland's leading fluoridation
promoter, Dr. Joe Mullen (who was also a member of the Fluoridation Forum)
believed that the FSAI's initial conclusion may have meant the end to water
fluoridation in Ireland.

According to Dr. Mullen's testimony:

"I think it would probably have meant a serious re-evaluation, it probably
would have meant the end of water fluoridation and at the very least a
serious re-appraisal of it."

http://www.fluoridealert.org/science-watch/9.htm

I have noticed that Todd makes a lot of really inflammatory
statements regarding many issues, mainly so we will all read his posts,
I imagine.

##### My statements are mostly graphic - because OBs aren't telling women
what they are doing to them.

Not all are without value, by the way. I just find it hard to
believe that all OBs are evil psychos that are either forcing women's
birth canals shut or wrenching on their baby's spines.

Wendy

#### OBs *are* forcing birth canals closed up to 30% - and they are KEEPING
birth canals closed up to 30% when shoulders get stuck - as they "wrench on"
babies's spines - with birth canals closed up to 30%.

#### I suspect OBs are committing this massive crime because stopping it
would be tantamount to admitting it.

#### For simple PROOF are closing birth canals - and simple instructions on
how women can allow their
birth canals to OPEN their birth canals the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

#### Thanks for reading.

#### Sincerely,

#### Todd