Old July 24th 04, 05:19 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Breasts, fluoride - and the Boston Strangler

BREASTS, FLUORIDE - AND THE BOSTON STRANGLER

"Wendy" wrote in message
Thank you for your reply, but I still think it sounds a bit exaggerated.

Wendy

Wendy,

If you perceive any errors in what I write, please call them to my
attention.

Look again at the Irish flip-flop regarding reconstituting infant formula
with fluoridated water (see below)...

I know it sounds a bit exaggerated but...

According to Dr. Phyllis Mullenix...

If the Irish hadn't flip-flopped it could have meant an end to fluoridation
in Ireland - or at least a serious reappraisal.

If enough people were to read The Fluoride Deception, fluoridation would end
tomorrow.

I don't think I'm exaggerating - not a bit.

Sincerely,

Todd

PS One of the most incredible parts of The Fluoride Deception is when Dr.
Mullenix discovers that she had been sharing a lab with a "monster" from the
US atomic bomb project. It was like "being in a movie theater, sharing
popcorn with the Boston Strangler," she said...

At the risk of sounding like I am exaggerating a bit...

The Fluoride Deception relates water fluoridation to the US atomic bomb
project during WWII.

I don't know if I would reconstitute baby formula with fluoridated water...

Michael Connett's dad - Prof. Paul Connett - recently pointed out that
breasts filter out fluoride...

So babies probably shouldn't get fluoride supplements - but - of course - do
what your doctor recommends.

MICHAEL CONNETT wrote:

the Food and
Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) to conduct a risk assessment on fluoride.
In the FSAI's initial risk assessment, they concluded:

"The scientific committee agrees that the precautionary principle should
apply and recommends that infant formula should not be reconstituted with
fluoridated tap water."

The FSAI's Scientific Committee voted unanimously (with 9 out of 15
committee members present) to adopt this recommendation at its October 3,
2001 meeting. Soon thereafter, on October 18, 2001, the FSAI's Wayne
Anderson presented the FSAI's conclusions to the Minister's Fluoridation
Forum.

However, in the week following Anderson's presentation to the Forum, some of
the 6 FSAI's Committee members who were not present at the October 3rd vote,
began calling for a retraction and re-examination of the report's
conclusions.

Thus, despite the fact that the Committee vote adopting the report was
unanimous, the FSAI retracted the report, stating that there were "some
errors and that it didn't necessarily take account of all of the science
that was there."

However, another potential reason why the FSAI may have retracted the
report, became quite evident at a July 10, 2003 parliamentary hearing in
Dublin.

At the hearing, it was revealed that Ireland's leading fluoridation
promoter, Dr. Joe Mullen (who was also a member of the Fluoridation Forum)
believed that the FSAI's initial conclusion may have meant the end to water
fluoridation in Ireland.

According to Dr. Mullen's testimony:

"I think it would probably have meant a serious re-evaluation, it probably
would have meant the end of water fluoridation and at the very least a
serious re-appraisal of it."

http://www.fluoridealert.org/science-watch/9.htm