Old November 23rd 05, 02:49 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Help for our friend??!!??

John's a drunk. He doesn't just drink too much. Anyone who shows up to
court stinking of booze is a drunk. His ex-wife was correct in limiting
his parental involvement. Her mistake was getting with him in the first
place. I don't care how much money he was bringing in.

I agree with supervised visits for drunks and addicts. What's worse:
supervised visits with his kids or killing his kids (or someone else's)
'cause he was out drinking??

If he's been paying his ex $2900/mth for 7 months, why is he so much in
arrears? That's over $20K in CS.