Old August 28th 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moci Arane

Default mature girl ready to make a new relationship

Dear guys, it is already 1 year since I was disappointed by my boy
friend. Since then I have never had a boy friend since I can't stand
the broken heart feeling, and I am not ready to start a new
relationship.

but now I am allready able to forget him and all the broken heart
feeling, so now I am looking for a new boyfriend who can share his
happines with me. If you are interested, please email me at
guys.