Old November 6th 07, 07:44 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

Default The Runner's Physique

On 2007-11-06, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Kaz:
What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it, visually.

Like race medals and trophies?

To the extent I could give a stinky nugget about "having anything to
show for it", I guess I perceive my audience to be female. Quoting
from _The Book Of Lists #2_, copyright 1979, pg 305-6:

[snip]

As you point out, bodybuilding at least as practiced by the majority of gym
users is based on ones own delusions (and I might add insecurities) about
masculinity. Most of them have lost sight of how they are perceived by others.
In this sense, bodybuilding is somewhat auto-erotic.

Cheers,
--
Elflord