Old July 6th 10, 07:31 PM
MommyBusyBee MommyBusyBee is offline
Junior Member

Having children, in general is hard work. I never personally thought it was harder to have 2 children than it was to have just 1. Perhaps it's because I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off and I don't notice how much more difficult it is. LOL.

Either way, if I were to look at it objectively, I guess it could be more difficult. It depends on how the children get along and if they just behave. The more difficult they are for you, the more difficult it is to raise them.