Old November 27th 05, 03:40 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Get By With A Little Help From Your Friends

I don't know how old any of you are, but let me tell you, things are
not like they used to be. You used to be able to go to your neigbors
house and ask for help with all kinds of things. Now you may be living
next door to Ted Bundy and never know it. You have to be careful and I
for one think it's a shame!!! You don't know who to trust and when you
do need help there is never anyone around for you. These are some of
the problems I have run into throughout my short life. I decided I
wanted to do something about it. I have started a service in which I
connect people who need each other. So if you are in need of help or
you feel as if you have help to offer someone else, visit my website
and let's change the way the world is turning. Give each other hope
that there are still people out there that care.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/givehope2005/index.html