Old May 28th 07, 08:38 AM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

Default Sandbox sand

In article ,
"Sue" wrote:

The time has come to get rid of the sandbox, as the girls are too old for it
now. What to do with all the sand? I don't want to leave it there because
the grass won't grow and I would like to return it to grass. TIA.

Just spread it around your garden beds, especially if you have clay soil.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue